Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 47

Well Saturday night we hungout with some friends - Steve & Lauren and their cute baby boy and then later Kacy and Kelsen joined us. That's always fun but we didn't take any photos.... During the day we did bath our baby and I took some photos and video which are posted below!!

Jameson LOVES bath time. He giggles (and I mean giggles... not much of a laugh) the entire time! He has this shy giggle and brings his hands up to his face! It's the sweetest!




I also took a video.... I just posted a short clip of the video! He laughs the entire time and yes it's adorable but I don't know how many people wanna see two mins of us talking and laughing with our son! I tried to only post the clip that you can't hear us as much... (Zack and I don't love our voices on video but we do love Jamesons) :)



No comments:

Post a Comment