'Sundaes' are the best! It was a good Sunday full of church, family time and my personal favorite - sundaes <3
I did take some photos of family time but the photo I'm sharing is about Jameson....
So this particular day and every day since, Jr's been doing the "commando" belly crawl, haha.
He rolls over from font to back, back to front like a pro (no problem) and can now crawl for about 15-30 mins at a time... Yes I'm already tired and yes he is good at it. He's so funny... I have some videos of it that I'll share over on our family blog later....
This is just the first day that he made it across the room and BACK! He hasn't ever lasted this long before so I dismissed it as luck but this particular day he went from wiggling forward and getting his arms stuck to a baby crawl. I love our determined, energetic 3 month old son.
No comments:
Post a Comment