One of my favorite places in Provo. After living in P-town for so long, I spent a lot of time here! Yes, the Provo library. I love to read and I love free books! When I have free time, I like to sit down and read a whole book. I have a problem, let me explain.
I love fiction books and I love me a good series. I rent a book and as soon as I start it, I won't do anything else until I finish it. This addiction of mine, sometimes got in the way of school work but those weeks in between semesters, I went through so many books, I was probably at this library everyday. Those wonderful Provo summers, I went to this beautiful library a whole lot. Anyways.... I've switched over to the Mapleton and Springville library because it's too far of a drive to Provo and my membership will be expiring soon.
This day I started and finished a great book so I returned it to this library and took a photo.
No comments:
Post a Comment